Saturday, September 10, 2016

Spring City Arts Plein Air Competition & Art Show

Lost my heart in the hills of Sanpete County... I was fortunate enough to be able to participate in the plein air competition and art show in Spring City this year. Practically any place you plop your easel down is excellent for painting. It is heart-breakingly beautiful.

Base-camp: windy and rainy all day but thankfully I was able to get a good selfie in.
   
      A panoramic view of my work station. How wonderful it was to not see a single soul, nor hear a single sound. Not a bad way to spend a day!

Some of my work:
"No Trespassing"
Oil on canvas 11x14
Sold

"Homestead"
Oil on panel 6x8
Sold

"Aqua House"
Oil on panel 
11.5 x 10.75 w/frame
$200

"Orange Field"
Oil on panel
13 x 11.5 w/frame
$225

No comments:

Post a Comment