Wednesday, September 7, 2016

J.K. Richards Plein Air Workshop

In the past I have been a studio girl, but my longing to be outdoors has pushed me to combine it with my love to paint. This has resulted in a tremendous awakening in my life! I had a great time in the field with fellow painters visiting some gorgeous spots in the Wasatch Front I have never seen. One of my favorite locations was a pioneer cemetery where-to my surprise-some relatives were buried.

Photo Credit: J. Kirk Richards

Some of my work at Spanish Fork River Bottoms,
Pioneer Cemetery, Spanish Fork City Park,
 and Woodland Hills:
"River Bottoms"
Oil on panel
11.5 x 13 w/frame
Sold

  
"Copse"
Oil on panel 
12.25 x 10.25 w/frame
Sold

"Woodland Hills"
Oil on canvas 
6.5 x 6.5 w/frame
Sold

"Spanish Trail Ghosts"
Oil on canvas 
12.25 x 10.25 w/frame
$225

"Trinity"
Oil on Canvas
12.25 x 10.25 w/frame
$225

"Smoke Valley"
Oil on Canvas
12.25 x 10.25 w/frame
$225

No comments:

Post a Comment